Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Gardener's Journal, A Kitten's Tale, Le Jardin and Secret Santa

So I have finished another block of A Gardener's Journal.  This is Block B - two more to go.  I have some of the quilt top put together.  It is going to be beautiful.











Here is my first block of A Kitten's Tale.  It is so cute.  I ordered the pattern from Pastimes On Line.  It is in Chestermere, Alberta Canada and Val is fantastic.  She runs a private blog for people who are making the quilt/doing the block of the month/or just a pattern of the month and it is awesome.  I am starting a new quilt with her in January - Life is Beautiful.  I can't wait.  You will see the tag on the right of my blog.


Block 8 of Le Jardin is almost finished.  I hope to post it soon.


I have been involved in a secret gift exchange also.  Here are pictures of my wapped gifts.  I wrapped them in fabric and shipped them off to Australia. 




but I cannot show you the finished items until my secret santa partner has opened everything.  How exciting.  I wrapped them both in fabic.  I can't wait to get my presents!

I will post the pictures of what I made and what I receive as soon as I can (which will probably be Christmas).

Happy Quilting and Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. it's so fun that you wrapped them in fabric!
    i can't wait to see what they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, thanks for such a great pic of A Kittens Tale in your colour way...it turned out adorable!
    Valerie
    http://www.PastimesOnline.ca/Vals-Quilting/

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy at your house.......keep up the great stitching.........

    ReplyDelete