Sunday, January 2, 2011

Le Jardin Finished TOP!!! A Gardener's Journal last block and blocks together and more

Finally I can let you see what I made for Chookyblue's SSCS swap.  My SSCS partner was Toni of The Red Boot Quilt Company.  Here are the ornament and quilt I made for her.



I haven't received my gifts yet.  They are lost somewhere in the mail and hopefully will turn up soon as I am getting very impatient.


Finally I finished the top for Le Jardin.  I love the colours so much.  It is such a beautiful quilt.



And I finished my last block for A Gardeners Journal.  Here it is.



And then here are the blocks together.  Onto the borders.  This has been such a great project and stitch-a-long.


Life is Beautiful is starting now in beautiful purples, browns, creams and silks.  I cannot wait to post a block or two.


Also working on My Garden, A Kitten's Tale and Stitched by Me.  Hope to post on those soon also.


Oh and I thought I would throw in pictures of my dog, Molly, Lazy sleepy bum. She loves to sleep upside down and has taught our cat, Rory to do the same. See below.



Here's Rory.  He woke up when I took his picture.


They are so adorable dontcha think? I love my pets so much.  They are so spoiled.

Hopefully now that Christmas and New Year's are over, I will be able to do more blogging.  More soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great presents you made for your SSCS, and your
    Le Jardin also looks lovely!
    CONGRATULATION on finishing the quilt-top of a
    Gardener`s Journal. I am working hard,but need another month,I think.
    Happy new year 2011 to you from me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I have been stalikng your blog every other day hoping to hear that you recived your SSCS gifts, as I posted them to you at the end of November from NZ. I do s hope they turn up!!
    I am close to finishing GJ, but still need a bit of work on it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you made for Toni........the GJ quilt looks great.......now onto the borders.......

    ReplyDelete